Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New life =D

Hey guys..I'm back..haha XD
Long time did not upload my blog cause I'm busy with my life..haha
My new life in singapore..I'm really excited XD
I got a new job..it's just like a beauty shop..skin care..hair care..and all the girl things..
I'm satisfied with my new job..=D
But I hope I can work at Tampines mall..now I have to work at Simei..although not too far but I really scare ==''
A strange place..no friends..and the most important thing is..my english is poor..==
lol...Scare..scare..scare...a lots of scare..oh god...hard to communicate with other people ><
I didnt come back to ipoh when CNY..friends..cannot celebrate with you all...T.T..
Friday I have to start my job..not yet prepare anything..shirt..shoes..and need to make up every day..this is the law!!! And I have to follow...damn it...without make up..nothing..just pay $50 enough..==''
Home sweet home..I miss my bed..my pillow..my family..my friends..ipoh food..really want to make my dreams come true now..miss so much..T^T

3.35am now...it's time to sleep..lol..

GOOD NIGHT ALL GUYS..

ENJOY MY LIFE =D

No comments:

Post a Comment