Sunday, July 18, 2010

IIR♥

Yesterday was a nice day with wei jian, sam ou, johnson baby,janisey wong,edwin geng geng and boboz......unfortunately cant hang out with chee kin and rou rou...it's too bad..T.T
Wake up at 6.00a.m, after washing up,went to stadium indera mulia to attended the IPOH INTERNATIONAL RUN 2010.It was the first time i take part in IIR.It same with STARWALK.Last time we have chee kin and rou rou,yesterday only leave me and wei jian,but we have another friend there...I met many old friend at there...they have change a lot...T.T..i miss the time we have been together...sadness...
I forgot what the time started to run...although it was started to run but we just walked.The whole journey is 7km...necessary time is 50 minutes...but i don't know what the time we have finished the whole journey...after IIR...we take our breakfast at WOOLEY...after finished our breakfast...we went to IPOH PARADE by taxi...the fare was paid by johnson baby...hahaha...thanks for your fare, johnson
I met Quan at the cinema...he is my friend when i was studied in poi lam high school...we always go home together by bus and we always eat the '杂雪' at the shop...i don't know what the shop name la... we have not met for a long time...he is very tall...he said me fat than before...of course la...always non-stop eating...haha==...
We have seen a film at 11.50a.m...枪王之王...not too bad...I like Louis Koo and Daniel Wu...so handsome......Quan also has watched the movie...he sit in front of the row of me...
Finished the movie at 2p.m more...we went home by bus...i waited the bus at bus station for a long time...FO...shitt...the sun was supre duper SHINNING...@@...i have to walk home by my foot!!!Wow...the weather was really bad...hot!!!It was already 4 o'clock when i reached home...
I need to prepare before i go for work...no more time to rest...i am really really tired at all....but...no choice...T.T...pity me...

Let's see the picture i have took yesterday.....^^...just took for fun...hahaha^^
this two girl so cute...haha...


the early in the morning.....





the shortest and the tallest...hahaha....


took at WOOLEY when taking breakfast....







the hand of me, sam and wei jian....


at parade....



bla bla bla.....finish....♥♥♥

No comments:

Post a Comment